This honorary award is given every 2 years at the Congress of the AQIIRC to a member of the AQIIRC that stands out in clinical research.
- Applicants must be a member of the AQIIRC.
- An applicant may submit his own application if desired.
- The applicants must accept that their nomination be proposed.
- Candidates must be present at the award ceremony.
- Be appreciated for his positive influence in the community, both in his way of being and the quality of his work.
- Actively demonstrate his ability to innovate.
- Act as a model or guide for other people in research.
- Being recognized for his exceptional involvement in his workplace.
- Being recognized for his contribution within the AQIIRC.
List of laureates
Joanna Wai Ling Ma